Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Last Word

I got home safely - three long weeks which had passed like greased lightening.

I could not have done this trip without a lot of help and support from a lot of people, but also without the very active support of both Bees Abroad and Global Care.

I hope that as a result of the visit I and cathy will be able to help some of the people we met via both Bees Abroad and Global Care and that we will go back to Uganda in future years to continue with this work.

These charities exist on donations - so PLEASE - spend a few minutes now and give them both a donation. It will literally take a few minutes and a £20 donation can do so much good. I have seen the evidence of that first hand and I hope you have too from this blog. Much money of the money to these charities goes directly to help these people.

So PLEASE go to both web sites and give some money. We have so much, and that can do so much good.

Bee Abroad web site
http://www.beesabroad.org.uk/,

Global Care website http://www.globalcare.org.uk/

Thank you, I hope you have enjoyed the blog, that is it until the next one, next year.

Dave Bonner

No comments:

Post a Comment